Our Goal

Is Your Success!

Permanent Residence


Permanent residency in Canada is a status granting someone who is not a Canadian citizen the right to live and work in Canada without any time limit on their stay.



Canada is one of the most educated countries in the world. In 2015, 90 percent of people in Canada aged 25 to 64 had at least completed high school and 66 percent had obtained a post-secondary educational credential.



To come to Canada as a temporary foreign worker, you must get a work permit and here are different kinds of work permits. If you are not a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, you need a work permit to work legally in Canada.

How we operate for you

We help individuals and organizations with tailored solutions for their needs.

InterGlobal Immigration

Free personal consultation

InterGlobal Immigration

Starting your case

We are Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) registered company.

Book an appointment today for your FREE consultation.

Areas of expertise

Immigration Law

Canadian Education


Settlement Services


Work Visa

google-site-verification: googleb18867f7532392b9.html

ICCRC Regulated

InterGlobal Immigration